Sales Managers Curriculum
Who Should Attend
Sales Managers, Marketing Research Specialists , Senior Sales Team Leaders, Senior Sales Supervisors, And Those Who Will Take These Positions.
Our Mutual Objectives
- Understand Different Ways To Manage Your Sales Team For Amazing And Tangible Results.
- Organize Your Team Territories And Handle The Time Gaps For Maximum Results.
- Know The Sales Management Common Methods And Strategies And Use It Perfectly.
- Plan For Your Competitive Advantage To Make It Come True.
- Use Opportunity Management & Pipeline Management For Reaching New Sales Heights.
- Forecast The Possibilities And Potentials For Sales And Apply The Idea In Your Team.
- Be Creative And Innovative And Use It In Sales Area.
- Understand Financial Justification Criteria And How To Control It.
- Use The Follow Up Plans To Control Your Team And Maximize Their Efforts.
- Think Strategically In Sales Through Your New Strategic Planning Skills.
- Know How to Apply the (TQSM) “Total Quality Sales Management” To Gain Customer’s Satisfaction.
- Know When Your Team Needs A Training And How To Come Out With The Best Results.
1-Motivating your Sales Team
- Know what your team considers important
- Communicate with your Sales Team
- Set Goals that challenge your Sales Team
- Get them into Action
- Provide the necessary tools for your team
- Manage the less-than-stellar performers
- Give credit to whom it is due
2-The Fundamentals of Organizing Your Sales Force to Maximize Results
- The model for choosing the most successful sales force organization and deployment
- Define territory boundaries to improve productivity
- Use time and territory management to maximize customer contact
- So, what makes YOU different?
- Planning The Big Three
- Product/Service Quality/Functionality
- Account Management – Art Or Science?
- Profitability management
- Account relationship selection
- Product migration paths
- Account planning
- Successful account management
- What is Sales Opportunity Management
- Sales Force Automation
- CRM Systems & Sales Tracing
- The Difference between Pipeline Management & CRM
- Accurate Pipeline Forecasting
- Sales Pipeline Analytics
- The Importance of Sales Forecasting
- What Information Is Needed to Prepare a Sales Forecast?
- How Long and How Often Should One Forecast?
- Forecasting Techniques
- How Sales Forecasting Applies to a New Business
- How to Produce a Sales Forecast You and Your Staff Can Believe In
- Bench marking – Actual Sales vs. Forecast
- Who Should Prepare Sales Forecasts?
- Don’t Think Outside The Box … Get Yourself a Brand New Box
- 8 Great Places to Add Creativity to the Sales Cycle
- Financial Concepts
- Quantifying Benefits
- Establishing a Financial Advantage
- Selling Value Instead of Price
- Asking Financial Questions
- Listen for Financial Information
- The Difference Between Cost and Price
- Closing Strategies
- 5 Sales Follow-Up Tips That Work
- Follow-Up Call – Tips And Techniques
- Main Problem with Follow Up
- Ask for the Order
- Take them to the Next Level – Find Out What Their Hesitation Is
- Build Relationship – Find Out One Thing About Them Personally or Business
11- Strategic Sales Plan
- Qualify Prospect and Understand the Business
- Conduct Needs Assessment, Cost/Benefit Analysis and Define Specifications
- Identify Logistics to Advance the Sale
- Present Value Proposition
- Implement Account Management or Recycling Process
12- TQ(S)M – Total Quality Sales Management
- Identifying and removing barriers to hearing the customer
- Satisfying rising customer demands
- Viewing your company as a big team composed of smaller teams all working toward one common goal: customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing relationships with customers-both traditional external customers, and other internal teams. Continuously assessing what is working and improving what is not.
13- Training for Results
- Product, competitor, and customer knowledge
- Open new accounts through value-added selling
- Trends in training
- Mentoring and testing
- Obtain the benefits of field coaching
- Make sales meetings more meaningful
- Create training checklists and agendas